Take plenty of water as there aren't that many refill stations along the way.
Distance: 50 kms
Time: 2 hours riding
Surburbs: Waterfall, Royal National Park, Stanwell tops, Otford, Clifton, Scarborough, Coledale, Autinmer, Thirroul, Fairy Meadow
- On Road through the national park. One lane. Must share with the cars and motorcyclists.
- Be careful through the National Park, there are lots of motorcyclists and sports car clubs riding through there too
- Cycleway for the last 17 kms along the coast, flat not hils.
Hills: YES Several hills. The start is 4 kms of downhill. Rest of the National Park are rolling hills.
Sights & Treats:
- Everything is stunning
- The National park with it's huge eucalyptus trees
- The coast line from the high ridges
- The lighthouse at Wollongong
- Swimming in the ocean
- Para gliders
Water and Food:
- No food or drink stations in the park. Just after Stanwell tops there's a car cafe and ice-cream stand. Last 25 kms from Wombarra there are shops and cafes.